Psychic feeling is the easiest to access and interpret. You know that feeling when you’re about to do something, and it doesn’t feel right? When you feel that something wonderful is going to happen and eventually it does? These are examples of psychic feelings.
People who have a natural psychic feeling gift may have these in the personality profile:
- You trust your feelings implicitly
- You can usually sense when something is wrong with someone, and are ready to help.
- You are concerned for and about other people.
- You want others to be emotionally at ease and expect them to be as caring towards you as you are for them.
People who are Psychic Feelers tend to pick up on the negative as well. For those who are, may be experiencing a feeling that isn’t their’s.
The focal point of this power lies in the abdomen from the top of the diaphragm to just below the naval, the solar plexus. The solar plexus serves as the master antenna for psychic feeling. It’s here where you can feel butterflies, knots, or sick.
When trying to feel out psychic impresses remember to ask yourself what you are feeling. Don’t stop at “nothing.” Ask yourself, what kind of nothing are you feeling. If you feel good, sad, or any other kind of emotion ask yourself what kind of good, sad, or feeling am I experiencing. After establishing what kind of emotions you are feeling, ask yourself “where they are coming from?”
When practicing sit in a room that doesn’t have a lot of distractions, low noise, some place that you’re not going to be disturbed, and for the first couple of times until you master it. Try closing your eyes.
- Relax your body by taking several deep breaths and slowly exhaling.
- You can sit or stand, but the key is to be comfortable.
- Focus your awareness on your solar plexus, ignoring everything else.
- It’s very important that you do not force it.
This can be done in a room or while thinking of a person. When doing it in a room you should be able to pick up on what went on in that room. If you are trying this while thinking of a person note how you feel. Once you get good enough at this regardless of what a person says, you will know what is actually going on. When doing this make sure that you are facing the person, place or thing to allow the feelings to hit you directly and try not to obstruct the vibrations by crossing your arms or standing in front of something.
There is something called psychometry which is a technique where the person uses their hands to sense. It’s almost like a directional antenna.
- Hold an object in your hands and feel the impressions that you receive in your solar plexus.
- Run your hands over the object and note the feeling you get from it.
- Most natural.
- Easiest to develop.
- Best for discerning and interpreting subtle energy patterns.
- Best for monitoring safety and personal protection.
- Easy to pick up negativity.
- Hardest to turn off.
- Makes it hard to remain detached.
- Most sensitive to feelings of others.
- Keep life and working feeling comfortable and livable.
- Flexible and best at adapting to keep everyone happy.
- Can feel when something isn’t right.
- Bust at sensing subtle signals.
- Best huggers.
- Prone to pick up other peoples feelings.
- Easily overloaded.
- Can easily become overwhelmed by feelings.
- Trouble being on time or meeting deadlines.
- Susceptible to being hurt by rejection.
Personal notes taken from “You are Psychic” By Pete A. Sanders Jr.